Friday, March 21, 2008

104 weeks of pregnancy

I can't believe that I have been pregnant for 2 years (not counting the misfire). I have been more tired this time around - could be because of the product from the first 72 weeks of pregnancy. But I am faced with the knowledge that I have been pregnant for 104 weeks. And I am sure that I am done at the end of this one.

It is a nice feeling to know that you are done. I know that I am not technically done yet - there is still the anxiety about the spinal epidural, the fear of being alone with three kids with no daycare and a whole summer stretched out in front of me, post partum depression. But there is some satisfaction knowing that I will be complete after baby #3 enters into the world.

Phew. But a part of me knows the truth - that this is the just the beginning of the marathon of parenthood....

No comments: