Thursday, June 19, 2008

Little F*&$er

There is a little man who chooses to drag race his vehicle around my neighbourhood. This has been recent - however it always happens this time of year. Something about it being spring time and little men with little penises road raging around the hood.

I hate this man. He may be a teenager or he may be a middle aged guy on his lunch break- I am not sure. But if I catch him I guarantee that I will change his religion.

Today he scared Rowan so badly while he was in the backyard I vowed to catch him this summer if it is the only public service that I do.

For those of you who can remember the verbal smack down I gave to '9pm Rev My Motorcycle' guy you should looking forward to how I handle no Muffler Man.

Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

The Southern Skyes said...

Ahh, yes, the Napoleon complex.
I think that same guy leaves your neighborhood and comes to mine, only it's around 1:30am, just about every morning. I want to ring his f&*#ing little neck when I get slammed awake from sleep! Either that or chop off his di*$. Oops! Was that my outside voice? LOL