Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just another wednesday

Strange but I felt randomly hostile as Colin's mother reported that not one, not two but three of his female cousins are up the pole & due around the same time. Good grief. It is like they are on some sort of mating cycle out there - this will be the third baby for all three. Which means that I will either spontaneously ovulate every time I see them or else invest in some really good wine to remind myself that there are some things I would have to give up in order to be with child again.

I can HEAR the xbox from the lame computer in the den! Xbox meet glass of wine..... only one of you will come out in working condition and I am rooting for the wine!

Scottish maven mocked me again today at work about the blog - I will never tell her anything ever again. And I certainly won't show her how to start her own! She is bursting with child and still able to get in enough breath to mock... not for long sister!

Kids were brilliant today - both threw out their easter 'puppets' made at daycare. Of course threw out is the polite way of saying threw from the car as we were driving down 96th - so some poor long haul truck driver is going to get one impaled on his windscreen. Both laughed as though it was the funniest thing ever. Meanwhile I am having heart palpitations in the front seat thinking that they are throwing out their clothing....

Again no wine. But defrosting 'ripe' bananas on the sideboard which require squishing & baking into 'muffies'.

No comments: